If your Printer is not turned on and properly connected to your PC via Wi-Fi or cable, the printer will be in an error state. Thus, when printer in error state is displayed, it means there is a problem with the printer itself. Here’s how you will get your HP Printer free from the error state:
· Make sure that your HP Printer is not ‘Offline.’
· Set your HP Printer in “Default Printer” mode.
· Make sure that your printer’s spooler service is running and is set in Automatic mode.
· Moreover, you can clean the print spooler files.
· Now, in the end, start a print test to check whether the printer has come out from the error state.