Hilary & John Mansor

Good Morning Lynn

It is with mixed emotions that I send this lettar to you regarding Maximilian and his Fall enrollmant. We have decided to give the city school a chance with him and see how he adjusts. His last day of KA will be this Friday, 6 September.

Having said that, I would like the ability to try this for 1 month and If he does not adjust well, then I would love to be able to bring him back to KA and be with your team if you agree to this.

Sending my baby to school is one of the hardest things I have ever had to do … still is. But your program and staff made the transition for me, John and Max easier. He has thrived with you. He has grown and adjusted and become (still is bacoming 🙂 such a wonderful little man.

With the new baby, new job, travel, uncertain delivery recovery and possible house sell ahead of us, the logical decision is to give this new road a go. In my heart, I am deeply concerned and torn between what Is logical and what is right for him … but am approaching it with the perspective: if we don’t try, then we’ll never really know.

I can not tell you enough how much I admire your line of work and I marvel at the dedication to the need for decent, loving, appropriate child care.

I sincerely THANK You and your team at KA for welcoming my family with warm smiles, caring conversation, laughter and most importantly, loving our Maximilian. I hope that Max will always have a home with KA.

All My Beat to you and KA Always.

Hilary & John Mansor

Leave a Reply